|Jason Z helped out with the Beach Clean Up|
- Where: Carson Beach at the McCormack Bath House on Day Boulevard across from Moakley Park, just a few hundred feet from the Bayside Expo Center and the State Police barracks. Plenty of parking is available.
- When: Saturday - 10/2 from 8am - 10am
- Who: Fun for families and friends, so please feel free to bring whoever you would like.
- Coffee, juice and donuts will be served.
- Seaport will provide the gloves and trash bags for the event.
- The weather looks to be mostly sunny with the highs in the mid 60's. As we will be there early you still may feel the chill from the overnight air so, dress appropriately.
After the clean up, head over to Fort Point Channel for the Boston Local Food Festival from 11 am to 5 pm! Free admission. Support local growers. Look for the South Boston Grows table near the big milk bottle by the Children's Museum. Photos here.
|Phoebe and Friends at the Boston Local Food Fest|